Friday, May 14, 2010

Texas Rain

I love the rain in Texas. I love the thunder storms. And I love the puddles. This year the Easter Bunny brought rain boots we have been waiting for the first good rain....and waiting. Well, we finally got it.

The girls had a blast and did NOT want to come in.




They got SOAKED!

At one point I had Julia in my arms and as I jumped she would giggle and giggle. It was so cute.

Wishing she could be a big girl...

Hooray for our puddle jumping afternoon! Hope we get some more of that rain!

6 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

Nothing like a good puddle jump. The girls look adorable soaking wet and in their cute new rain boots. Wish I could have jumped in some puddles with you.

Michelle said...

you got some good action shots! what a fun mom you are...

Angie said...

Cute pictures. I love those girls. ALL of them. Kiss them each for Aunite Angie tonight. Thanks for the new post... finally! love ya.

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

That makes me want to go jump in some puddles. So much fun! Julia just looks so cute. I bet it is hard for her to be left behind. I know Taylor wants to do EVERYTHING that Ethan does. ~meredith

Shay said...

That looks like so much fun! I loved playing in the rain when I was little.

The O'Briens said...

I love the pictures!! (I am telling myself that one day I will be relaxed enough to let Connor get soaked to the bone.) :)