Friday, September 30, 2011

Favorite Moment


This was a favorite afternoon. Claire and Hallie were invited to an American Girl Tea Party for a friends birthday and Audrey wanted to have one with me.
So I put some glitter and gloss on Audrey, she picked a dress to wear and we just played and watched a movie together. We even brought out the tea set. It was so fun to spend time with her. These are the pictures we took of ourselves! ;)



I love this girl. Love that she always yells my name and runs to me when I come home. Love that she is so sweet with babies and kids younger than her. Love that she has the greatest laugh and doesn't hold back. Love that she is super girly girl but also loves dirt and playing with girls AND boys. Love that she is enjoying school and learning. Just love her. Period. The end.

5 comments:

jen anderson said...

Thank you! Finally a post:-) Are those the earrings and necklace that I gave you? I love them! It was great to hear from you today! She is getting so big! I love her too!

Genevieve said...

she is so sweet. i love her too! oh and i love her mama!! she is such a sweetheart :)

Lacey said...

We love Audrey too. What a sweet post!! We miss you guys!!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Nothing is more fun than a tea part complete with glitter, gloss, movie and mom. How fun for you both! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

so so cute!!! Leah you look amazing!!! Your Family (girls) is so cute and are getting so big! Can't believe how time flies...hope you are all doing great!!!

Lynae