Friday, January 4, 2008

Pixie Cut




So Hallie's hair needed some work to begin with, and then when we added the 20 hour drive of constant twirling, there had to be a hair cut. The one side was so short and I knew I had to suck it up and go short so that it looked right. My mom cut pretty much only the left side (although she did trim the right a little). Anyway, I was really nervous at first but once I styled her hair I LOVED the new pixie cut. I think it looks darling on her and I couldn't be happier. She can't twirl it very well so there is a lot less of that now. I hope she can stop that habit so she can grow her hair back. I'm just glad it grows back! Thanks, mom..great job!

8 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

So cute! She always looks so sweet! I wish she and Malia could have played while you were here. But, sicknesses that my family always tend to get puts a damper on things!

Moore Fun Stories said...

Hallie's hair cut is very cute. It made me think that doing girl's hair is harder than boys. I just go get Preston's hair cut when the curls start to get to long and it takes more that 15 seconds to do.

Steph said...

She has such a sweet little pixie face to match her cute little pixie cut! Your Mom did a great job!

karin said...

Her hair looks adorable. You should try a my little pony for the twirling, that is what my nephew does (instead of using his momma's hair).

mistyp said...

She does look cute!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Its a perfect cut for her! It matches her cute little personality!

The O'Briens said...

She couldn't look cuter with her little pixie cut. Her personality is so adorable...I'm sure she'd look cute bald! Mom really did do a great job and Hallie looks adorable.

Emily said...

cute! cali got her hair cut over christmas break as well.

you make an adorable pixie hallie.