Friday, March 20, 2009

Oh to have the Internet again!

Well, today was a great day. We now have the internet again. Let's all take a moment and get a good yell in. WAHOO!!!! These last few weeks have felt like years without access to email, blogs, facebook, and a way to check our BILLS. I could care less about the TV, but I NEED the internet!

We are LOVING our new place. I'll post pics soon. It is beyond awesome to have a backyard. The girls LOVE it and would sleep out there if they could. It is so nice to have more space in this rental than our last. 

Claire gets tired of just pushing Audrey and not swinging herself so she came up with a way for both of them to swing. I looked out the window and saw her on the back of the baby swing just pumping her little legs away! Of course Audrey is in heaven!




The ward is great. They had a welcoming shower for me and loaded me up with diapers and wipes. I was blown away with how kind and thoughtful they were. The girls are still making friends. Me too. I know when Zeb goes back to work I will suddenly be very lonely. 
I will also post pics of our going away party when I get those from Melanie. It was so great to have everyone come and visit and say goodbye. Although I refused to say Goodbye to anyone. I insisted on saying "See you later," instead. ;)

We are settled here and waiting for Julia to come. I am 39 weeks so she can come any day now. I finally got all the clothes washed and her crib ready. I am so excited to see her. 

So glad to be back! ;)

14 comments:

Lacey said...

Wahoo!! There's my contribution. Great to see pictures of the girls. Please, please, please call as soon as Julia breaks on through to the other side. Can't wait to meet her and see you guys again.

The O'Briens said...

We're glad you're back online and settled in Dallas. How fun for the girls to have a big backyard to play in. I can't believe how well you handled the stress of moving and finding a new OB so close to your due date! You're amazing. How is life with Zeb being home for a change?!

Janadt.Huggins said...

I'm so glad to have a post from you! I've been thinking a lot about you. Please keep me posted on when Julia arrives! Tell the girls and Zeb hello from the Huggins clan.

Kirst said...

Yeah for internet and a backyard and having Zeb home and a swing and...Wahoo. I'm so glad you are finally settled in. We've been thinking about you tons and checking the blog regularly to hear the good news.

Angie said...

I have missed you... it's good to have you back. I am so excited to see Julia... one of your next posts will be her!! I am excited for you. Wish I could help, but know you are in my prayers. I love you. Miss you.
Ang

Michelle said...

Sweet! new post. can't believe the baby will be here so soon. i bet you guys are so excited! can't wait to see the pictures. and horray for back yards!

mistyp said...

Can't wait to see more pics! I know what you mean about not being able to live without the internet! :) Take care!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I'm so glad to see that you are posting again. We love hearing from you guys. I can't believe Julia could be here any day. We can't wait to see her, with her cute headbands :) The girls are so lucky to have such a great backyard. Can't wait to see pictures of the rest of the house. Take care of yourself. ~Meredith

mk said...

Yay! How fun!! I'm glad you love your new ward. I'm excited to follow your new adventures up there. Can't wait to see Julia! It feels like your pregnancy went so fast!

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the new place! It's got to be nice for the girls to have some breathing room. I'm so excited to meet little Julia, too! One of these days we'll make it to Texas.

Shay said...

That looks like a wonderful backyard! How fun! I am excited to see pictures of Julia!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Pretty sad how we feel like our life is over when we don't have the internet.

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad it's back. I kept checking for a post. Looking at the pic with all three girls, you guys are totally ready for Miss Julia.

Workmans said...

I am super glad you're back too! It is still really weird that you guys aren't minutes away, however I am so happy for you and your new place. The girls faces are just gleaming with their swingset. I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to see pictures of Julia!!!

Anonymous said...

Moving is never easy...but we all do it and some how it ends up being great. So Hope you don't mind but I have been stealing some of your ideas from your scrappin blog...oh and BTW is it private??? I have a lot of girls that want to look at it! Yahoo for baby to be here soon!!! Good luck!