Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our New Place

Since Julia isn't here yet I thought I would post the pictures of our rental house a lot of you have been asking for. We LOVE it!!

Front of our house.
This is what you see when you walk in. 
Our "office" and "scrapbooking" room. No other place to put all our stuff! Our bedroom is a lot smaller and we don't have 2 sets of couches so we turned the front living room into OUR spaces.
Here is Julia's room down the hall on the right. It is a work in progress as I cannot live with the wallpaper for a baby girl. But Zeb is busy sanding and repainting the bunk beds, so painting the room will have to wait.
Right now the 3 girls are sharing. When the bunk beds are finished the room will come together a bit more. ;)
On the left is the kitchen. I love having 2 islands. It rocks.

The kitchen overlooks the living room which I love.
Here is the living room.Out the back door by the table is the patio and grill. We grilled a few times this past week and it was fabulous. 
I love the deck and backyard.
Our bedroom is at the back of the living room. 
The dresser on the other side is boring so I thought I would post a picture of Julia's bassinet. ;) Thanks for letting us borrow it Carol! 
Here is my favorite room of the entire house. A sunroom where the girls play. It is SOOO nice to have all the toys in one room especially when that room is not used for sleeping. This room is genius! 

We love our new place!

15 comments:

karin said...

Very nice. I want to be your neighbor. I want two islands. Hopefully Julia will come soon and you can post photos of all your girls.

mistyp said...

Wow! Renting in TX is so much better than everywhere else! (We realize that now!) Looks like a very NICE place! We're happy for you! Keep the updates coming! :)

Katie L. said...

What a great place! I love the pictures!

Kirst said...

What a cute rental. I bet you love having all the extra space.

Lacey said...

Fabulous!!

Marissa Joy said...

I have been thinking of you lots. What a great place. It looks like you are getting situated and can focus on the "new delivery". Any day now, hooray!

mk said...

Oh I LOVE it! Sunroom?? Awesome deck? You guys are spoiled. So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a toy room! One of these days when we stop traveling we will come down and see you guys. Crazy to think that Julia will be here by then.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

I love seeing the pics of your new home. Looks like you guys are getting settled in and ready for that baby girl to come....very soon! Let us know as soon as you can. So happy for you guys. Love the house! Miss all of you!

Steph said...

So fun to see your new place! I'm sure you are loving all of that room to cook in your kitchen-while being able to chat with your family who are in the living room. Such a cool layout. I love the sun/playroom..very cool. Especially because it's attached to the backyard. Perf. Glad you guys are settled and doing well. We miss you here in Waco!

J and C Fish Family said...

the living room picture should have included Ceb sitting on the couch playing street fighter.
Love the bassinet and the swing outside. Such "a great swing" :)

Stamp With Linz said...

yeah fun, can't wait to visit!

Bernadette said...

Glad to see you are getting settled! We are very excited to see pics of little Miss Julia.. hope everything goes well.. keep us posted, ok? Love you all and miss you TONS!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

For those of you who haven't been inside...

THE CARPET IS AwEsOmE. Seriously!

Angie said...

Love the new place. I am so glad you have room to spread out and enjoy. The house it cute... I'm glad you are settled before Juila comes.
XOXO