Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Good Morning!

Every morning starts out with Audrey climbing into my bed. Lately Julia has been having her awake time next to me cause I just don't want to get up. Those mornings are Audrey's favorite...and mine. Julia is showered with hugs and kisses.
(Please note bib #1.)

Before long all 4 of my girls are in my bed. 
(3 minutes later, bib #2.)

Bib #2 already already getting wet.


...and 5 minutes later bib #3. It kills me up how many bibs that baby goes through. Man she is cute. So worth all the changes of clothes and sheets I go through! ;)

She loves sitting up in the bumbo. 
I love these mornings!

11 comments:

karin said...

I love mornings where we are all in bed having a nice time, the mornings where someone is cranky or picking on someone else- not so much.

Love the drooling, too.

Leah said...

Drooling would be easier...it's all spit up! ;) Boy can she launch.

Kirst said...

Cuddle time is the best. Since Jacob switched it's been our morning routine too. Those pictures are adorable!

Lacey said...

What sweet girls you have!

wurtz said...

I love Julia's smiles. What a cutie! Mornings are the best.

mk said...

Wait. She's already sitting up in a Bumbo?! Stop it.

I LOVE mornings in bed. I swear it's how Miss got her good sleeping in habit...

Angie said...

Loving all the smiley Julia pictures. Your girls are beyond adorable. I am so pumped, stoked, thrilled, you name it... that I get to see Julia in person and hang with you next month!! I am counting down. Love you. Kiss the girls for me.

mistyp said...

I agree, those smiles are the best! Such cute girls, spit up and all! Micah likes morning time with me but Briel rarely comes in anymore. Maybe after this new one comes things will change. ;)

Shawn and Steph said...

Your girls are so cute! Isn't it so much fun to cuddle up with all of them?

Steph said...

Oh my gosh! She is looking so big!! What a sweety. I hope Ava has at least 1 sister someday...what if she's stuck with all brothers? I love your sweet girls.

Kimi said...

Your girls our so stinkin' cute!