Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Changaroo!

So one night while we were in Utah I put the girls to bed like so. They were both in matching jammies on top of the queen guest bed. Notice the pillows and bedding.


When I went to bed this was how I found Claire and Hallie:
Claire was on the bed by herself, in a completely different outfit. Topped off with her hoodie over her head. She had laid out all new bedding and pillows and notice how nicely she placed her folded jammies and slippers.


Hallie on the other hand, most likely fed up with Claire, moved onto the floor and went to bed.


I couldn't help but laugh when I saw what Claire and the bed looked like. It was so funny to see. I had to grab my camera.

What a funny girl!

11 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

It's about time you posted something!! I am just kidding. I know that you have a lot on your plate. I'll be more patient next time. How stinkin' funny are those girls. I would've liked to be a fly on the wall during that charade. Thanks for posting.

Mitchell Family said...

That is so hilarious! I love that the bed was totally made all perfect with the jamas folded. How cute is that?! I wish we could've hung out while you were here, I guess next time!

Katie L. said...

That is so funny! I love what kids do, espically when you don't know at the time! They are darling! There is nothing cuter than a sleeping child!

karin said...

HILARIOUS! My little one likes to take off socks and shove them under their door and it is ALWAYS a surprise where he falls asleep.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Cute pictures! It was so fun to see you in TX. You and your girls are adorable!

The O'Briens said...

Claire and Hallie absolutely crack me up. I can totally see them having a hay day rearranging everything. What I love most of all is that it looks like Claire just ran out of steam after Hallie crashed. I am so glad we drove down and saw you one last time before you left. We love you. I hate it when you're gone. I just have to keep telling myself that we'll all live close by each other again eventually.

Michelle said...

so cute...claire is quite the little planner! someone takes after her dad!

Angie said...

So cute. Claire is so much fun and so sweet. I love to hear her little voice say, "Auntie Angie..." Ang Hallie, every bit as adorable. Love the post. You're kids are adorable. Ang

VoNique said...

Your girls are so cute! Good job = )

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

I love that Claire folded the clothes... What goofy girls!

Steph said...

That is SO dang hilarious, I am busting up over here! You have the sweetest girls-I love them.