Friday, February 1, 2008

Cowgirl Bride

Okay so while we were in Price spending time with my sister, Hallie and the kids walked out of the bedroom dressed like this. I thought it was the cutest thing ever to see Hallie in a princess wedding dress with a cowboy hat and gun. It was such a cute outfit I couldn't pass up taking pictures. Angie asked them to look "serious" for the picture and this was what we got! You think Hallie looks like a mean cowgirl? Hardly. Claire and Saige sure look great though! :) The kids had so much fun with their cousins. I am so glad we got to see them in between snow storms. Tuesday night Justin agreed to watch all the kids so Ang and I could go out to dinner and spend some time together. How sweet is her husband to watch 5 kids? (Audrey was asleep) We hardly said a word during dinner. We just enjoyed the peace and quiet and the opportunity to eat a meal with no interruptions. I love my sister! Thanks for a fun time, Ang! And thanks Justin for watching the kids! :)

6 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Does Hallie ever look mean?! She is so sweet! What a good husband to watch all those kids! He must be a keeper!

Mitchell Family said...

Does Hallie ever look mean?! She is so sweet! What a good husband to watch all those kids! We all need a little time without the kids.

Mitchell Family said...

Ooops!

karin said...

How cute! It is always nice to spend time with sisters but to be able to have a quiet dinner out with one is even better.

The O'Briens said...

I LOVE the pictures. Saige and Claire are cracking me up! Hallie couldn't be more adorable and Tanner is just thrilled. I adore my nieces and nephews. I was jealous I didn't get to come hang out too, but am so glad you guys had a good time together. Love you.

mistyp said...

Cute! ;) I like the part about eating without being interrupted! That would be nice!