Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Time Taker

I have never taken the color personality test before and have always wondered what color I was. When I saw this on a friends blog I thought it would be fun to find out my color. It didn't take long and I thought it was fun to get the results. If you take it I'd love to know what color everyone else is. Am I lame that I think it's fun? :)
Take this test!
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!


FYI: After you take the test the site takes you to a page where they want you to sign up for stuff. Just click on "skip all offers" at the top of the page to get to your resluts. I hate stuff like that!

Zeb took the test too and these were his results.

Take this test!
Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.



I think that many of the characteristics match him to the "T."

8 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

Not to burst your bubble, but it is totally pseudo-psychology. I hope it was fun though. Maybe if I decide to take assesement I will give you some real tests.

Leah said...

I think it is way fun even though it isn't completely accurate.
Bring on the real tests, Josh!

EmmaTheJane said...

Blah blah blah pseudo-psychology. All psychology is pseudo. (I feel like I can say this since I am a psych major) :) I do think it's hilarious though that so many things rang true.

karin said...

I took it and posted my results on my blog- I think tests like these are fun to take.

sara and wade said...

im orange... i think. it is on our blog too... my color has changed over the years too... so have fun with that. :)

The O'Briens said...

I took it and I, like Zeb, am black. Mom was black, too. Ang was blue. We had a hay day. :)

Michelle said...

so i took it twice. my first test came out green. then a few days later, i wanted to check again. because, i don't really see myself as a green. i don't remember what i answered the first time, but the second time, i got black, which i am not so sure about that one, either. so maybe i'm somewhere between the two. and josh, psudo-psychology or not, i'm taking it all as gospel truth! just kidding.

Troy-Laura said...

I think its fun to take these tests when you realize it all in fun. I am yellow.