Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Goofy, Goofy Girls.


When we had company over the other night the girls came out sporting these pull ups on their heads. They had us rolling we were laughing so hard. 
Here are some other funny things the girls have done/said lately:

Hallie: "They said a customer word" Claire corrects her saying, "It's called a cuss word."
When we were going into the bathroom at the church Hallie says to me, "There is the boys men and here is the girls men" I have no idea how she forgot men and women.

Audrey is found crawling around sticking her tongue out and "licking" the air while panting on a regular basis. She is a kitty cat.

I can't remember what Claire did that had me laughing. Oh well. I'll remember later.

8 comments:

Angie said...

Love it!! Those are great pictures. Love to hear the everyday little details of your life. The girls are killing me in the top picture... it looks like Audrey has bandages from a burn or surgery... Thanks for the laugh. Love you. OXOXOXXO

J and C Fish Family said...

I can understand the confusion between women and girls men but when do cats pant. That is awesome.
-Josh

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

they are so hilarious! Love the pictures!

karin said...

HILARIOUS! I am SO glad you took a picture of them like that. I need to start writing down the funny things my kids say.

Workmans said...

Your're girls are quite the entertainers!! Thanks for having us over for dinner and being so welcoming and helpful to us while we were down there for a couple of days. We are so excited to move to Texas! I should be there in 15 days and Chad probably in 11 or so. Parker is so excited to meet his new friends!

Summer said...

I LOVE these pictures. Such personality!

wurtz said...

Those pictures are hilarious. Funny girls.

mistyp said...

Funny, funny kids! They'll love those pictures some day!!! ;)