Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Swimming Time!

The ward party was tonight at the Waco Water Park. We haven't been to it yet so we have been excited all week. The party didn't start until 7:30 so it got dark and windy pretty quickly. That didn't stop the girls from having a blast though. They went down this slide over and over...and over. (sorry for the bad picture)


Audrey loved crawling through the little tunnel.

Once it was time to go the girls were very cold. Audrey sat and cuddled with Claire and Claire ate up every second. She LOVES holding Audrey and is constantly sad when Audrey won't have it. She is such a little mother it makes me smile. Often times Claire will wake up, get Audrey out of her crib, turn on cartoons, and get them all breakfast (cereal without milk just in case there is a spill) and lets me and Zeb stay in bed. Man she is sweet.
I Love my girls!!!

I remember another funny thing Audrey did the other day..at my expense.
Lately Zeb and I have been going biking in the mornings. He takes the older two in the bike trailer and I take Audrey on the infant seat attached to my bike. Audrey LOVES it. A few days ago Audrey decided she wanted to see what was in my pants so she proceeds to not only pull my shorts towards her but my underwear too. So there I was with no hands to do anything about it and Audrey is lookin away. The girls, and Zeb and I, were laughing pretty hard. Finally I tucked my shirt into my underwear and that seemed to stop the little rascal!

8 comments:

karin said...

That is too funny about Audrey! Why is it that kids do things like that when they know we can't do anything about it.

It looks like your girls had such a great time. I wish we would have gone to the Waco Waterpark when we lived there but my kids were still too young.

Michelle said...

Looks like good times! I wish I could have been there. I could use some time in the sun with the girls!

Shay said...

That is so sweet of Claire! I remember always wanting to take care of my little sister and I loved getting her up in the mornings.

mistyp said...

I hope B becomes a sweet girl like Claire in the coming years! ;) I can just see you all laughing as Audrey was pulling that trick!

J and C Fish Family said...

Looks like fun, we unfortunately missed our party. It was last night, and I didn't have the energy after moving. You know laughing at her pulling down your pants is only going to encourage her. Look forward to seeing you soon.
-Josh

Jim said...

First - Leah and Zeb, thanks so much for thinking of Princess and I during out time in Vegas.

Second - Those girls are too dang cute! I suggest that you lock them up when they hit about 14, cause Zeb you are gonna need a big bat and a big gun!

Third - The water park looked like a lot of fun! Sorry that this fat old man and Princess didn't make it.

Fourth - If you want to go see Mama Mia, call Princess - she can take you during the week (at night) or, you wait until Saturday and I'll go with you both - loved the movie (our treat)!

Love you guys - Jim & Princess

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Those girls are just too darn cute. And Claire is just a sweetie. Sounds like you guys are having quite the fun time this summer. Wish we could be there. ~Meredith

J & M Shumate Family said...

What cute girls you have! (I esp loved the story at the end of your post...LOL!) Looks like the water park was a blast. I never went when we lived in Waco...maybe I'll go next time I visit. HUGS!