Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spiderman Action!

When we were in Utah we got together with Jen and let the kids play a lot. Even though she has all boys our kids still love to play together. I think Ethan even referred to Claire as his girlfriend at one time...but don't tell Ethan I told you! :) 

We are happy to announce that Zeb got the job at Gold's and is not a loser!!!
It will be good for him and we will get a little money, which is definitely a bonus. SOME is better than NONE! He'll probably start sometime next week.
Way to go, babe! :)

7 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I am guessing that Claire is in the classic spidey outfit, since I don't think Ethan would have enough hair to ruffle the mask. That is a cute pic. Thanks for a fun weekend and Happy Birthday Olivia.
-Josh

Kimi said...

Congrats Zeb! It is so nice to know that you are not a looser!
Cute pic!
Is it Olivia's birthday? Happy Birthday!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Your girls are awesome!! They both did so good yesterday in Primary with their talks and scripture.

mistyp said...

Cute dress-ups! I'm going to have to get some boy stuff eventually! Poor Micah! ;) Yea to Zeb!!!

karin said...

My boys really like Spidey. I should look into getting them outfits. I am glad Claire can pull off the boy dress-up but still enjoy the princess stuff, too cute.
Glad to hear that Zeb isn't a loser.

Angie said...

So glad to see Claire can branch out and dare to be different!! Love that little birthday girl.

The O'Briens said...

We already know I am the world's worst when it comes to birthdays. But, I'm just gonna bank on the fact that she knows I love her! This is an awesome picture. I've never seen her like that! (I almost questioned that it was really her.)