Thursday, July 31, 2008

Party Time

I forgot to post the pictures of Claire's Brithday Party at Peter Piper Pizza. She had a great time and it was really nice to have it somewhere else. No clean up! Very nice...I recommend it.Here is the crew. Thanks to everyone that came to celebrate.


We went with princess cupcakes which were a big hit.


Cora, Maren, and Jess came down from Denton. The girls had SO much fun. Maren had a LOT of fun sticking her fingers in the icing on all the cupcakes (not all but at least 3 or 4!!). It was hilarious!



This is Claire opening her gift from Benjamin White. Sidenote: Rachel said when she took him shopping he was VERY generous in picking out her gift. A little too generous so she supposedly had to take it down a notch. So funny. Anyway, he got her a polly pocket pack with a horse, van, and lots of accessories. I'd like to know what he had picked out before cause this was one sweet present. You can tell how stoked she was. Thanks Ben!


After the party Zeb and I decided to start a new tradition where the birthday person gets to choose a place to eat out. One guess where Claire wanted to go...

9 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I am guessing Peter Piper again. I hadn't thought about the clean up. It would be tons easier. See you soon.
-Josh

J and C Fish Family said...

I'm thinking Sonic. I would have guessed Carl's Jr. But the only one we have seen was in Amarillo. Little bit of a drive for a burger.
-Carol

Summer said...

Looks like fun-I wish we lived close enough for our girls to be friends! Thanks for the Blog helep today!

karin said...

No clean up is always great, I just invite people that "help" with the clean up (my dad has cleaned up after the last 2 birthdays).

Looks like a fun group, I especially like the fingers in the cupcakes.

mistyp said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Claire! Looks like fun! Love the princess flower cakes! The frosting stained lips/fingers are cute, too! ;) I was going to guess Sonic on the eating place...

Kirst said...

My guess is Chuck E Cheese, because of the slide picture. Looks like a fun party

The O'Briens said...

Claire is such a doll. I wish I could have been there to see her reactions in person. She definitely gives a McConnell reaction (which I LOVE). Miss you.

Angie said...

Love those girls!! Wish we could have been there. A little far to drive for a birthday party... Looks like fun. Glad you didn't have to clean up. Well worth the money!

Anonymous said...

Peter Pipper Pizza...how funny! I don't even think we have one of those in Utah any more...My Bro worked there as a teenager...that was like a blast from the past. I feel like self contained parties like that are the best! Way to go!!! and happy birthday Claire!