Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie for Ethan

We just looked on Abe's blog (Zeb's older brother) and found out they are expecting their second child. We are so excited for them.
The girls loved watching the video of big brother Ethan announcing the baby. The girls wanted to do a video back to say congratulations (and no, it is not to announce anything on our end..why is that always the next question the family asks?). :)
We love you guys!



Zeb interviewed at Gold's Gym today for a summer job. We hear back tomorrow. In Zeb's words, "If I don't get it I'm a loser." We'll keep you posted.

On another note, I realize that there aren't any pictures on our post about Utah with the Fish side of the family. Carol will not let me live that down. Unfortunately I would either forget my camera (as I did in Vegas), have dead batteries, or completely forget to take pictures. While I was in Vegas the three days before we left Zeb was with the girls and guys don't really shoot pictures unless us wives force them to. Although he did take the picture of the girls in their new sunglasses on his own accord. Anyway, sorry Fish Family for being a loser and not having any pictures of you while we were there. I'll make up for it somehow!
Miss you already...

8 comments:

J and C Fish Family said...

I love Audrey's blowing a kiss at the end. And I am sure that everyone is anxiously waiting for you and Zeb to reveal the news when it comes. C'mon, what are you waiting for???

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

We can't wait to show the video to Ethan. He loves watching the little movie clips on everyone's blog. I am sure that he will love it. Thanks for the well wishes. You can have a couple of weeks before you announce yours because we need some time in the sun but only a couple of weeks.
Abe

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I don't know what the deal is with the "amp;" as part of our profile name but it was a pain to fix so we had to switch things around.

Zeb said...

the &amp is because the HTML has an issue recognizing "&" which is an ampersand. So it puts "amp" after the "&" which is short for ampersand. Probably more information than you wanted to know. What can I say, I'm a nerd.

And as far as your day in the sun is concerned, you may want to lather up with SPF 2,000 because it's going to be a while.

The O'Briens said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this video. Congrats to Abe & Meredith (and thanks for being the reason that Zeb and Leah posted this video). I was smiling from ear to ear. How cute are Claire and Hallie popping out of their seats when they realized it was their turn to have center stage. And Audrey, are you kidding me?! She is so blasted adorable! I love her little voice. It seems like time flies! I swear I was just showing everyone the video of her saying "Hallie." I wish I could see the girls. My heart hurts a little right now thinking about how much I miss them!!! Love you guys.

Michelle said...

your girls are so sweet! i love the video idea. ethan will love it!!!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

We showed the video to Ethan this morning and he has watched it about a million times. He keeps asking for the "hi video". I'm glad we can add this one to our video routine because we have been watching Cora and Jess and Maren at the pool for the last week or so and it is nice to have a little variety. The girls are just adorable. I hope we get to see you guys soon. ~Meredith

mistyp said...

Such cute girls you have! Love that they're in the dress-up's while they're doing the congratulating! :)