Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Long Awaited Photos...

I know a lot of you have been asking about photos of our "upscale" extended stay, so I am finally going to humor you!

I wanted to show you the class and style in which this place was decorated with. Please take note of the scenery in these wall paintings. I give you the living room's posh decor:
The master bedroom's posh decor: (Can you even call it a master bedroom?)

And the other bedroom's posh decor:
Maybe they really wanted to bring the rooms all together...But come on, do you really need the same photo in every stinking room? And what's up with the 2 side by side?

Here is the deluxe walk in closet...turned into a bedroom for the girls. Hey, we DID leave the door open for ventilation so don't go calling the DCFS on us now! The girls actually loved their place and were always wanting to play in there. I love it when they think things like that are the coolest. Good thing too, cause sometimes parents need them to think that!

Ahhh. And for the cat ladies items. You think she may have too much? Cause I sure do. You don't get to see all the many "items" I got the opportunity to see on a daily basis, but I think you get the idea!

Here is the spacious living room AND kitchen AND dining room. At least when you need someone you don't have to go anywhere...they're just right there!

Now talk about getting more bang for your buck. How many of you get all these colors in YOUR carpet?
I couldn't find the sweet photos of the 8 white trash holes punched in the doors. So sorry. I know you must be devastated.

So I know I laid on the sarcasm pretty thick in this post. We really DID have fun while we were in Dallas, we just had to step out of our place to have it! ;)

After getting home from Utah it had been 6 weeks since we had been home. Talk about a layer of cobwebs and dust. After spending hours cleaning our place I can say it is sparkling and clean and BOY IS IT SPACIOUS!

7 comments:

Zeb said...

Of course you all know that Leah took the blog private. Well what you may not have known was that she didn't invite me to the blog. And now I can see why. In her last post she told you that she thought it would be a great idea to let the kids have a camp out and have me set up the tent. Well it was a great idea, only it was my idea, and yes I set up the tent. The other reason she didn't grant me access was because she wanted to knock on my paintings that we hung up in the down town deluxe. I hope you all appreciate my artistic ability more than Leah.
P.S. Leah, I've hacked your blog... you better watch what you say!

J and C Fish Family said...

I love the pictures. When we move I am totally buying a dozen of the same prints and putting them in every room. Or maybe just three in every bathroom, that way you will not be confused as to what room you are in. You can just look at the wall and go, oh this must be the bathroom.
-Josh

Leah said...

First, and in my defense, note that Zeb could have hacked into the blog and added himself at ANY time. Although I agree, it is pretty lame I forgot to invite him or add him as an administrator again.

And second, I must say that I do not recollect stealing Zeb's idea about setting up the tent. When he read the post and told me it was his idea I just stared blankly at him. I don't remember him saying it first but looking back it probably was all his idea. It's actually really funny I did that. Oh how I wonder about my brain sometimes. :)

J and C Fish Family said...

At first I didn't even notice that they all were the same pictures. That is classy. Do you think that the picture frames are real gold??
-Carol

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

So what your saying is you can't wait for you next Extended Stay visit?!

Be honest, your going to miss the bra-less cat lady! And I happen to have that very same picture framed in each of my rooms! ..hehehe..

karin said...

I enjoy and appreciate that you took photos of the Downtown Deluxe to share. I also can understand how you could forget to invite your husband to your family blog (and how you would expect him to just add himself if he really wanted to).

mistyp said...

You guys are funny! And if you think that place is bad...you should see the motel we stayed in while driving through New Mexico. This place you stayed in looks GREAT compared to what we slept in..... I get the "creepy crawlies" everytime I think of that place!!!!! (I know...you did have to endure your place for more than one night though....) :)